TCS Standard Decoder Features
- Brake on DC stops the train with programmed deceleration
when in a DC section then follows your programmed lighting
- Autodetect senses DC and operates at peak performance
- Full Range Dither extends the ultimate in speed control
through the entire speed range.
- OPS Mode Programming allows on the main track programming.
- Quiet Drive creates smooth quiet engine performance.
- All Program Modes are supported allowing use with any
- Basic and Advanced Consisting for use with any controller.
- Standard 2 Digit or Extended 4 Digit Addressing.
- User Loadable Speed Tables for custom speed curves.
- 14 or 28 / 128 Speed Step Control operating at 256 speed
- Reversing Headlights, Rule 17 dimming, Opposite Dim, Random
Flicker, Single and Double Pulse Strobe and Flashing light
- TCSs Goof Proof no questions asked one-year warranty.
X Series Advanced Features
- Mars, Gyra and a Rotary Beacon lights that may be adjusted
- An adjustable duration Momentary Pulse has been added.
It can be used for uncoupling, activation of a sound module
or a light.
- You can adjust the brightness of a dimmed light (Bulb
- The Blinking Ditch Lights have been improved.
- Decoder Lock allows programming decoders with the same
address in one train and each can be changed independently
of the others.
- Button Control of the motor circuit allows the use of
the motor circuit for a smoke unit or additional lighting
function up to 1.2 amps
- Factory Reset is faster and easier to get back to the
- Button Control of functions lets up to 13 buttons control
- Dimming and Ditch Light Flash may be controlled by buttons
0 thru 6.
- Momentum rate and timing can be adjusted to form a curve.